Priority Point System
Created in 1990, the Priority Point system helps reward loyal Wildcat fans and donors for their years of season ticket purchases and contributions to Arizona Athletics.
WHAT IS THE PRIORITY POINT SYSTEM USED FOR?
- Season ticket upgrades for current members during the renewal process in Football, Men's Baskbetball, Women's Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, and Baseball (upon availability).
- Annual season parking assignments for Football and Men's and Women's Basketball season ticket holders that qualify based on benefit level and priority.
- All post-season ticket assignments including quantity and location (must be current Wildcat Club member or current season ticket holder in corresponding sport). All allocations are determined by priority points.
- Single-game tickets for away Football and Men's Basketball games (must be current Wildcat Club member or current season ticket holder in corresponding sport). 1,000+ priority points are required to submit away game requests for Men's Basketball.
CURRENT PRIORITY POINT RANKINGS
An individual ranked in the first 25 people of the priority point system must have at least 22,964 points. This list is based off the current rankings as of August 12, 2020
2 POINTS for every year as a season ticket holder (Football beginning in 1946, Men's Basketball beginning in 1972, Women's Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer and Gymnastics).
2 POINTS for every year of philanthropic giving.
1 POINT for every year of season ticket contributions.
- 2 POINTS for every $100 of charitable gifts since 1985, includes capital campaign contributions.
- 1 POINT for every $100 spent on season ticket purchases.
- ¼ POINT for every $100 given for a corporate sponsorship package.
- 2 POINTS for every $100 of accumulated cash value annually on a whole-life insurance policy (since 1990).
- 2 POINTS for every $100 of an irrevocable charitable remainder trust/gift annuity, after calculating the charitable deduction according to IRS guidelines. Other planned gift points are awarded on a case-by-case basis.
- 10 POINTS for lettering in a varsity sport at the University of Arizona (additional 10 points if spouse is a UA letterwinner).
- 5 POINTS for Alumnus/Alumnae of the University of Arizona (additional 5 points if spouse is UA alum)
- 5 POINTS for UA President's Club membership (maximum of 5 points per membership).
- 1 POINT for every $100 of a gift-in-kind based on department's prior approval
**For season tickets purchased 2020 and earlier, 1 point for every $100 spent on priority amounts.